• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Your collection

Status
Not open for further replies.

runt18

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hi .... People i was wondring how many things to you have that have guinea pigs on like e.g pencils,calendars..... toys....

Too much.... calendars, cards, pens, paper, address labels, fridge magnets, stickers, badges, keyrings. Just the usual. :))

I also have paintings, posters and poetry books too, courtesy of my mum!

We had a calendar and mouse mat but don't know where they have gone now haha having 16 piggies they are pretty much in every room of the house anyway lol I really want to make something with my piggies on in the future, think that would be cool

I am new to guins so havent a guin collection only 6 little living furries

i do collect mice and have about 300 in my collection

none of them are living breathing bundles of joy

venice

I have no guinea pig collection either.... :( feeling left out

Too much.... calendars, cards, pens, paper, address labels, fridge magnets, stickers, badges, keyrings. Just the usual. :))

I also have paintings, posters and poetry books too, courtesy of my mum!

OMG WERE ARE THEY ALL FROM. is there any websites that sell guinea pig stuff ?

I do have a guinea pig window sticker that says 'guinea pig on board' and a guinea pig games calender.
I to haven't seen many shops that sell piggy stuff. I really want a t shirt or bag!

OMG WERE ARE THEY ALL FROM. is there any websites that sell guinea pig stuff ?

I linked to one of the main sites earlier - http://www.theguineapigforum.co.uk/showpost.php?p=685217&postcount=7

The Winking Cavy Store is a very cool place!

I think you'll all love my mums posters and especially poetry books. Bobtails Rescue are doing a review on the piggie poetry book, and tattyruncy has the first book of poems which she's said she enjoys. I'll have to get some links sorted when she's got a good amount printed up and ready to go - there is nothing else quite like what she's done. :)

Calendar, note cards, apron, bag, mug, pen...... how sad am I? xx

I must be sad as well, I have most of the Sherratt and Simpson models, allsorts in cross stitch, and anything else with gp's ,T shirt's mugs etc.

Just a mug for me!

I want another mug. The one that has the piggy with the winter hat on that says "Tea Cosy". Looks mega cute.

But that's all I have. I plan to get a calender for next year, a diary, if they exist, some stationary :(|) I want it all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back