• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Your Dream Setup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perfectpets11

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hi!
If someone set to you that you could have any set up possible, what would you choose and how many pigs would you have?
Thought this would be nice because it shows how people have their own thoughts as to what is the best habitat for our pigs.
What set up what you choose?
How many pigs would you like to have bonded if possible?
Genders?
Why would that be your dream set up?
Thanks x

My dream set up is what I have now. I love their cage, the girls love the cage, what more could you want!
But if I have it say, the same cage, extended twice to go on the spare double bed! And I would probably have 4 girlies, and one boy.

@gus+walter and @Gizi
they are both so beautiful! I love how bright and spacious the first one is but I love how each tier is spacious and you can pretty much see your pig all the time x

@gus+walter and @Gizi
they are both so beautiful! I love how bright and spacious the first one is but I love how each tier is spacious and you can pretty much see your pig all the time x
hehehe, yes my one is a bit too crowded so i would probably remove the little area on the side just before the highest level and that huge ladder in the way...
This is more like it!
download.jpg

I think this is going to be my favourite thread.. I am just making another home for my boys today (hoping to finish tomorrow) so this thread will give me inspiration :-) if I could I would probably have 10 piggies, each with their own snugly bedroom area (different fleece blanket in each one) each containing a snugly bed, a hay rack, a water bowl and food bowl. Below on the ground level I would have a huge open space filled with lots of toys and like a troff for the veggies! X

It's all done and I've posted a new thread 'new home' there's a few pics. Well pleased x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back