• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Yuck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kerrie74

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Well one of the girls got a bit upset with one of her sisters, tried to pee on her, missed, came over the side of the cage and hit my dog who growled and moved lol, I think it made him jump, he didn't like being cleaned after either lol.

Does anyone else have girls that try and pee on each other? These are always at it, but since putting the new correx in they haven't pee'd out the front until today!

Yes, Treacle would always spray Cookie when Cookie was trying to assert dominance.... I used to laugh the way Cookie would shake it off her face afterwards...

Poor Doggy, wrong place, wrong time.... :))

That's the funny thing, the girls seem to move out of the way on time so it hits the correx or whatever else is behind her instead.

The dog ALWAYS lay's next to the cage, he never learns, even when Cocoa used to try and eat his fur :doh:

That's the funny thing, the girls seem to move out of the way on time so it hits the correx or whatever else is behind her instead.

The dog ALWAYS lay's next to the cage, he never learns, even when Cocoa used to try and eat his fur :doh:

Is it like Matrix? Time slows down and they avoid the wee only for the dog to get it! :))

hehehe, it may as well be, they sort of sense when she's doing it, she turns and they move hahaha. The dog puts up with all sorts, he had Jericho trying to climb on his bed and eating his paw fur, paw doggie, he's 13 now, doesn't act it though. Sheamus when he was alive would always go and give the dog a sniff and hide underneath his bowls (he has the ones on a stand).

Aw your dog is too cute! What a softie :)
I had to smile at his surprise, poor doggie. The comments made me laugh too :)

He's a funny dog, always makes us laugh, for some unknown reason he hates being called "Merlin" we were his 3rd owners, he was still young though, something like 8 months or so and he was previously called "Merlin", if you call him Merlin he growls at you lol.

Here's Calam (Calamity, we didn't give him that name either, we kept it because we didn't want to keep changing his name).

He does deserve a medal, he's stopped me from choking a few times.

calamityhandome.jpg

:)) Bless him, lol he hates the name Merlin :)) Sounds like a real Character and a life saver too by the sound of it. I have made his photo full size x

Oh bless him! What a superb dog! I actually (honestly) wrote 'god' and then realised and changed it... but he is a life-saver and so deserves a bit more status than plain old 'dog'!
I love collies, so intelligent and full of mischief.....yet so obedient too.
I can't help but think he may be trying to tell you something about the name Merlin. Perhaps he was told off a lot by that particular owner, and Merlin became associated with punishment? I am guessing, which perhaps isn't fair on those owners, but it does make one wonder.....

Thanks :) He's a little fighter too, he had a stick caught in his throat in the summer of 2013, I was gutted because the PDSA called and said he might not make it, but he did obviously, poor thing had stitches down the side of his neck and his paws were hurting from where they had put drips etc. in his paws.

We love him to bits.

Maybe, the ones who had him gave him back because he has a over shot jaw, then some dopey person had him, they went of to circus school and I know full well she's overly strict with animals, it was my ex's sister, she used to pinch either a guinea's or rabbit's ear.. I used to think she was awful. He does have some issues, growling etc. I also believe and ex of mine did things when I wasn't around... I got rid of that one not long after he squeezed his paws in front of me... I went to smack him but he moved sadly (no I'm not violent lol, but that made me furious).

Calam is pretty much my best mate, he looks after my son when they are out, my son is 21, but a dog tried to attack him once and Calam stopped him.

He also has a "puffing/sighing" habit where if he see's something he's not impressed with he puffs at it rofl, he did it to a fox once lmao.

sounds like you have a great lovely doggy there... shame he got the wee shot lol !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back