• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Ziggy and Arnie!

Status
Not open for further replies.

licketysplit

New Born Pup
Reaction score
So here are pics of my 2 new 10-12 week old boars Ziggy Sawdust and Arnie. Arnie is quite a bit bigger and I think he will be the dominant one from what I have already seen. Any ideas about what breed types they are?

Ziggy first (click):

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Now Arnie:

Both together:

Thanks for looking! :)

Aww, they are gorgeous x). I don't know much about breeds so can't really help you there. They are both very lovely boys though.

awww so lovely, Arnie looks like Rex Agouti to me, but I'm no expert so wait for the others to say.

They are so cute i love them, youre very lucky xx

They are gorgoeus and I love the name Ziggy sawdust.

Arnie is a silver agouti, can't tell if he's Rex he looks like he has a smoothe coat so I'd say not. Def silver agouti, just like my boys ;)

Thanks for the replies! Yeah I'm thinking Arnie is a silver agouti and Ziggy might be a tri- colour sheltie but not sure as his hair isn't really that long. I wonder how long it will take them to not be so scared of me though, lol. They hadn't been handled much before I got them so I'm just taking it one step at a time. :)

agreed on silver agouti... Your other piggie may be a tort and white, depending on the shape of his markings (are they random or roughly checkered?). He also looks like he has a crest which would make him a coronet. He'll def have long(er) hair though as it is already some length...

Are they kept indoors? Handle then everyday and I'm sure they'll get used to you, I think they're always a little nervous it's just how they are but they'll get used to you. You'll esp be their best friend around feeding time ;) mine are indoors & I've had them 4 weeks or so now I think & they're used to the tv, my noises hairdryer etc, I can tell they enjoy me being home. I've had a few days at my parents & bf over Xmas & Altho I've seen them everyday I've not slept here, they don't like it. They're much happier tonight now I'm back. It's lovely ;)

Aww thats so sweet. Yeah some days Arnie loves being stroked under the chin and Ziggy is skittish and runs away a lot if I try and pick him up and other days Ziggy isn't so bad. They definitely have different moods! Not heard any loud squeaking yet though so I'm looking forward to that :))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back