• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Zoom zoom zoom

Status
Not open for further replies.

PopcornPigs

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I have never really had a young pig before .. so the energy from Frazzle is really amusing me! Popcorning and zooming round his cage 100 miles an hour makes me chuckle ... as long as I'm not in bed cos it wakes me up!
After many attempts I have FINALLY got a video of him zooming around! It's actually not as fast as he normally is, but still pretty quick!
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Frz9-geu2Rg"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Frz9-geu2Rg[/ame]

My Snowball does that too, it's hilarious. He goes that fast I am sure he has banged his head once or twice. There is a wooden thing in the cage and he jumps over it as he runs. It's like an obstacle course :))

Archie does that as soon as he hears me stirring in the morning :)) Makes me chuckle just listening to him going berserk in the cage. I love happy, zooming piggies :). I've not been able to get a vid of Archie yet...well done for catching yours :))

There's no particular time he does it, apart from after I fill up his 'hay tray'. So cute :)
Confuses Terry who lives in the cage below though !

wow he is quick lol my little Oscaris just like that! I havent managed to catch him yet...wayyyyyy too quick!

Youngsters! Frazzle is certainly cute!

Have you thought about placing a couple of cheap fleecea under the cage to cut down on the noise, as I am sure Frazzle is active round the clock?

Youngsters! Frazzle is certainly cute!

Have you thought about placing a couple of cheap fleecea under the cage to cut down on the noise, as I am sure Frazzle is active round the clock?

Ooooh that is a good idea! I may try that! As not only can I not sleep but Terry is normally woken up too! Last night was the first night I wasn't woken up once by the guinea pigs! I gave them all some parsley to say thank you :))

Ultra cute! I miss when Gilbert used to do that everyday...he's getting too fat to run around...hehehe, just kidding. :))

Annie's started to do this as well :) and she's tiny so she's ultra quick! got to catch her on camera .

They are so energetic when they are young lol All mine are just too old for that now, the most I get is a popcorn that they clearly had to put some effort in to do haha

I have two oldies and two little uns so I get the best of both for now :))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back