• Winter is here! Make sure you piggies are safe by taking action now, for more information on cold weather protection - Click Here
  • Potential Forum Meet - Manchester Saturday March 2nd Details here!.
  • You can find lots of information on how to settle in, understand your new guinea pigs in our New Owners Guide Collection but please ask any questions you have in Wannabe and New Owners' section.
  • As from Wednesday, 30th January, Cat and Rabbit Care Clinic will be relocating to 1 The Drive, Northampton, NN1 4RY

Zoomie video!

Allie0078

Junior Guinea Pig
Elsa is about 1.5 and Olaf will be 1 next week
Ahhh. One of mine does that at about half the speed. The other doesn’t do it at all. I suspect mine are a bit older than that though (3-4 maybe). Not sure as from a rescue.
I’d love them to speed about like that - although their cage is not as fabulous as yours either - bunk beds are amazing!

AlphaUrd13

Junior Guinea Pig
Zoomies never get boring to watch, mine do it like a daily ritual and they're so fast they crash into each other despite having plenty of space, they can't stop once they start and don't stick to any track and just rampage 😂

Lemme share mine here

HeatherW

Teenage Guinea Pig
Haha! I love how one sets the other off! I caught Pickle dashing around last night, excited to be getting some food!

Watching piggies doing zoomies is just brilliant - so relaxing and very therapeutic.
I definitely needed to watch those videos as I have a challenging situation to deal with later this evening.
I may need to watch them again later to relax :nod: