• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Zooplus Hay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chief Guinea Pig

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Just wondering if there is any well-recommend hay on the zooplus website? I have seen there are quite a few.
Thought it would be nice to get a few different varieties for the girls.

Have you tried the hay experts? Their quality of hay is fantastic.
No I haven't tried them. We are trying to avoid signing up to too many different websites.

I could try them though. I have heard about them. **

Last edited:
Hay expert hay is excellent. The delivery company they use offer an easy to use tracking service so you know exactly when the stuff will arrive. They also stock Gorgeous Guineas shampoos, piggy toys and accessories. I have never had a problem with them at all. Have also used Hay for Pets and they are good too.

I know what you mean about signing up to too many sites but have to agree with above posters about the sites they recommend. I order in rotation from Hay for pets, the hay experts, dust free hay and Timothy.co.uk

I know that's 4 sites but I recommend all 4 of them .

Sorry, I've never ordered hay from zooplus

I know what you mean about signing up to too many sites but have to agree with above posters about the sites they recommend. I order in rotation from Hay for pets, the hay experts, dust free hay and Timothy.co.uk

I know that's 4 sites but I recommend all 4 of them .

Sorry, I've never ordered hay from zooplus
In which case we'd better get going on hay experts!
Yes, it is a sticky situation, because we don't like to give our details out to too many people, makes your money less safe. And we get a lot of nuisance calls.

I have often ordered from Zooplus. Never had a problem. I have only once ordered hay from them, Welsh meadow hay. It was lovely quality and the piggies loved it. Doesn't come in very large quantities though. I have also used Hay Experts, and Dust Free Hay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back