• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Zooplus Order

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flamestriker

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I really shouldn't order from Zooplus. There are so many things I want to buy from their site.
I have ordered grainless treats (the last lot just went in to the cages) some hay with marigolds, and some herbs.

As I have removed and destroyed all of the piggy toys (fungal spores) except for fleece and plastic pipes, I was feeling guilty. So I ordered some edible treats for them.

I cannot wait for this outbreak to clear

I really shouldn't order from Zooplus. There are so many things I want to buy from their site.
I have ordered grainless treats (the last lot just went in to the cages) some hay with marigolds, and some herbs.

As I have removed and destroyed all of the piggy toys (fungal spores) except for fleece and plastic pipes, I was feeling guilty. So I ordered some edible treats for them.

I cannot wait for this outbreak to clear

It is tough when you have to get rid of everything :) Don't feel guilty it is for their own benefit. You are a fab slave! Hope they enjoy their treats when they arrive

The piggies have been chewing the correx, so my OH bought them another carrot cottage.

The herd has been on medication for a week and they have another two weeks left. But they have to chew something!

I started the carrot cottage thread after Mabel had a fungal infection and all the wooden toys had to be binned. The carrot cottage cheered her up tremendously.

One of my roborovski hamsters has the mini carrot cottage. A lot of chomping goes on at night!

People use those file binder things to protect the top of correx Flamestriker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back