• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Zooplus Order

Status
Not open for further replies.

JayneG

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hi everyone. Horrible stormy day in London today. My piggies live inside thankfully, I wouldn't want them out in this!

I received my huge cage from Zooplus, but the plastic tray is split. I e-mailed them 2-3 days ago about this but they haven't replied. Anyone know if they're generally slow at sorting things out? Am happy with the cage, just want them to send a new tray!

Oh dear! Sorry bout the tray being split. :( Its anoying when those things happen aint it!

It was sunny and 25 degrees here in Aus'.

I would ring them cos sometimes they are really slow at answering their emails !

Hi

I had this problem with them about 2 weeks ago - they never replied to this day from the email
I rang them in the end and they replaced the bottom tray with another that was broke so I complained again and I said they can take it all back so they offered me a brand new cage - which came and was perfect

Phone them

Good luck and keep us updated

Lainey

Their site was down earlier for maintenance, I'd ring them, good luck

Zooplus, do they do international orders by any chance? And if so, what is their web addie? :)

Well have rung and they're sending me another plastic base so that's good. They apologised for not responding to my e-mails saying they were busy. Let's hope the base turns up then! But by the way, I recommend the cage, nice and roomy and on a stand with wheels. I don't have to bend all the time and the piggies aren't towered over by me so much!

JayneG said:
Well have rung and they're sending me another plastic base so that's good. They apologised for not responding to my e-mails saying they were busy. Let's hope the base turns up then! But by the way, I recommend the cage, nice and roomy and on a stand with wheels. I don't have to bend all the time and the piggies aren't towered over by me so much!

Is it the Robin 120 cage? If so thats the one I'm hoping to get Simba next year :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back