• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Zubin & Eddie update!

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gothchick1515

Hiya! ;D
Well Edwin and Zubin-K have been together a week now and they are absolouty fine now! there is still the odd rumble when its din-dins but apart from that they are fine i check little Ed every morning and evening for cuts and touch wood *touches desk* hes been on he is absoloutly besotted with Zubin follows him everywhere and he does enjoy a chat with His uncle Harry too though Harrys doesnt seem bothered! Zubin is a bit stroppy now adn then and is always sulking lol but hes getting over his new boyfriend being there 24-7 and since them spending there first night together they Havent been sperated! which is good progress, on Friday they go to my nans and i acctually think it will help them as they havent been there before so its completly neutral what do you all think? Harry is going there too but hes in my nans room Zub and Ed are in my uncle Chazes. Eddie doesnt really like me though he doesnt want a hug like Harry does or Zub for that matter hes happy with Zubin so when i take him for a hug he wriggles nad wheeks to go back propably 'cos hes a baby? anyways thought id use this to keep you posted over the next month(end of june being Zubins birthday! and when i want them to be completly fine!)
x x x ;D

I really hope they continue to be happy together x

What date is Zube's birthday?

Hes one on the 26th of june! hes having a party lol I'm thinking of getting him a cuddle cup or a hammock what do you think?

Lol few weeks till his bday, but i keep telling him hes going to be one he just looks at me like I'm a crazy lady its so funny lol. Ed and Zubin where on the sofa today and ed heard something loud which frightened him so he hid down the side of a cusion and Zubin was looking for him everywhere it was so cute, Zubin acts all hard when hes around ed in their cage but when theres somethin hes frigthend of he hides behind him which makes me laugh. you dont realise just how big they are till you have a little one even harrys heavy compared to ed lol but hes not skinny like poor lil Griff was and hes doing well and this time any dioreahha and hes going straight to Macki no ifs or buts lol x ps i think my spelling is bad today but I'm not feeling well my hayfever is really bad so please forgive me x

Seems like success on the pairing front!

Pleased for you (and them lol)

Lol yeh there ok but as soon as the rumbles stop i will bow to them because i will be able to sleep again

When it does i will have a party! its not as bad as i was with Griff because they have a house each albeit a shoe box for ed but its so they cant fight they have two bowls and two bottles nothing to row over and the system is working until ed decides he wants to sleep next to Zubin lol x

[font=Verdana]Thought I'd add some more info about them both because its been nearly two weeks since they met;
Eddie is totally in love with his big (adopted) bro Zubin but Zubin although hes happy still has an attitude! they are inside the run at the moment which we brought indoors as the weather is so bad! they are playing what I can only interpret as piggie peek a boo Ed pokes his head out Zub rumbles Ed goes back in the box Zub stops its funny :D to watch. they are getting alone really well and I'm so happy they are friends even if Zubin still rumbles! Eddie so putting on weight and looks bigger by the second! which makes me really chuffed! because of what happend with darling baby griff! Eddie is such a pickle though he really knows how to rub Zubin up the wrong way! he will sniff his bum which Zubin doesnt like then run into his shoe box which is just big enough for him so that Zubin can't get in then you see his little head pop out saying nah nah na na nah! lol Hes a realy charachter and Harrys taken to him too not that they play together because i dont want Ed to smell of Harry for obvious reasons! Harry chats away to Ed and when Zubins being a moody whatname they watch eachother through the bars which is really sweet which is where Harry got the nick name Uncle Harry lol But when i let Harry meet Ed he chattered his teeth so its unlikely ill ever pair Harry up as long as hes content alone then thats the way it has to stay for his and any other pigs safety and hes got Amy (His toy monkey) who he plays with so its all ok, we have a cuddle routine now which did take a while! its Ed and Zubin together then seperate then they go back we shake ourselfs free of any hair then Harry comes out it has to be this way so Zub doesnt smell Harry and attack Eddie unintentionally. They go to my nans tonight so they will have another update in a couple of weeks. I will ask my nan to comment about them so i can add some of that in too anywasy I'm off i have alot of assignments to do its moderation in three weeks AAAAH lol x x x [/font]

Yeah they are good friends, i thought Zubin was chattering last night but he was having a scratch it really worried me though i jumped out of my warm cosy bed lol x

LOL Ton has a little chatter now and again, but that's all! A quick few seconds and it's over!

Lol fair enough, Eddies getting chubby hes so cute I think in the end he'll be the boss Zubins such a softie lets ed walk all over him sometimes litereally lol x

Got Ed, Zub and Harry back today and Harry is so fat my nan spoilt him! Eddie is huge! its like ive gone away for a year hes such a chubby little thing! and Ed and Zub are absoloutly fine! i heard one rumble when they went in their box to go home! that has been it since! its amazing they are a right pair they make me laugh so much hehe, my nan didnt warm to them though she said they where unsoiciable and that they wouldnt let her cuddle them! they are fine with me i dont get it :S however she LOVED harry she didnt want to let him go, shes getting herself a boar soon i think i converted her lol x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back