• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here
  • Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Zubin!

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gothchick1515

Zubins been a bit off resently. he seems ill but he has no symptoms. He just isnt himself!! do you understand what I'm trying to say lol. i no Zubin and he just isnt himself i thought it could be Vit C so gave him so probitic and vitamins in the water and loads of apple. havent had chance to get to morrisons for veg what veg is high in vit c so i can get alot of that I'm worried any suggestions would be GREAT! i hope hes not dreadfully ill will book Vets anyways for maybe friday or tomoro x

maybe he's just feeling a bit down cos of Griffin?

Cabbage is high in vit c but too much of it makes them have smelly poops!

Metatone tonic is a good pick-me-up.. its human pick-me-up medicine available from the chemist

Maybe but he seemed perky last week, Cabbage it is i have plenty of pegs lol. i will ask my mum for some of that later i have 0 money x

I'd give him metatone - it is great if they are under the weather. You can get it in Boots.

He is very not right i let him out to run in my sisters room, with alot of veg and sald all his fav nad no reaction just sitting under the bed! I'm really worried

Just went out to the garden and managed a handful of grass and hid behind my table and he appeared and is now munching it all harry is fine so I'm sure its either grief or illness we will ring Macki in the AM as soon as i get up and will take harry (in a sepearte box) to have a check up to i might as well lol x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back