• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

candy crush

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

piggyfan

Does anybody play? I cannot get passed level 98 and refuse to spend any money!

I'm currently stuck on level 135... Level 98 - Don't let the bombs go off and try to get the sprinkle chocolate & striped sweet combo that'll get you loads of points.

Clear the bombs but just do not get enough points to pass the level. Wow you are so far! Did you buy any boosters?

Nope. Took patience and neglecting my boyfriend XD - I like the levels with having the beat the clock.

Jellies and chocolate... worst nightmare! Stuck on that for over a month

At least it's not just me that finds it impossible!mallethead I hate the chocolate so much!

I'm not into swearing or cursing but that level almost made me chuck my ipad across the room, had to leave it for a week and managed to pass it first time when I went back to it.

Love Candy Crush! Am on level 142. Not paid for any boosters just sheer patience. Had to start it all over again as my cheeky 3 year old got hold of my phone and uninstalled the app....grrrr! Lol. Has anyone started Pet Rescue Saga yet....its by the same people. Very addictive!:))

Pet Rescue Saga...? *slinks off to find iPad*

Last edited:
I'm stuck on level 65, too. But my real addiction is The Sims Freeplay . . . . . . .

Yep i play both candycrush and pet rescue saga...they r rather addictive so i have to ration myself hehe x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back