• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

candy crush

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, it's on my tablet and I'm only up to level 40! Have to keep putting it down and leaving it when I run out of lives as I refuse to join Facebook or pay!

Same here. I would never pay for a game!

Little tip...if you run out of lives then just set your date and time forward a day or two then you'll have full lives! You can then set it back to normal after :)

I manage to get onto level 130 and you have to get two striped sweets together. It is so hard!

I'm stuck on level 410 - been on it for a good couple of weeks now and just cannot get passed it! :(

wow you guys must be great...been playing on and off for about a year and only on level 90...mind * i have had 3 months off becuase i got atuck...then tried again the other day and moved up haha. Dont know how anyone gets so high! I'm rubbish haha

snap I'm stuck to blinkin bombs! it does seem like i've been stuck for years but i think its only a few weeks.

why is it you can be stuck for ages and then fly through half a dozen levels like that *clicks fingers* grrrr

I'm still stuck on this one a month later :( got bored of being stuck so playing on OH's fb :) i've moved him from level 7 to 88 in a month :) oops!

A strange thing happened. An owl came and took me to new and different levels. Has this happened to anybody else?

Yep, but I moved myself back to the normal world again. I'll do the other one when i run out of levels on the original one!

Ooh the Candy Crush thread! It took me ages to work out the Owl thing didn't realise you had to stop him falling off XD
Currently stuck on Lvl 226

Never got on board with the candry crush trend ... farmville nearly ruined my life ... best to avoid these things hahaha :-P

I never play something that was designed primarily by the marketing team and not the developers, it's engineered based on market research to be as 'addictive' as possible :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back