• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

help! housing dilemas

Status
Not open for further replies.
are meego and ugo friendly, tame piggies? they look very cute! :)

Meego and Ugo are very friendly and have always lived indoors but because they are still young they are still shy and getting used to our movements.
When they see us they initially run and hide, so we are working on taking food from our hands at the minute. We have cuddles on the bed a few times a day too and they are happy to eat while on our lap, I have found that when piggies first come in they are too scared to eat whilst cuddled but these 2 will, they will become more and more confident with time, love, consistancy and maturity.

We also have the 'Chuckle Brothers' but they are at Angies at the minute, the 'Chuckles' came into rescue a few months ago.

This is me holding Mr Paul Chuckle when I went up to Angies a few weeks back.

chuck3-1-1.jpg

arr he looks cute too! think I need to get a home sorted and all the bits n bobs I need then see what you have at the rescue centre. havent told the kids yet that we getting them, both birthdays at christmas so thought we would give them early birthday present :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back