• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

What made you happy today?

Today my 12 year old made me smile.
I told her I would only put credit on her phone if she sent me at least 1 update while she is in ski camp this week (she is away for 7 days, so 1 update didn't seem unreasonable).
Today I got the photo below which is apparently an artistic representation of how she looked when she fell out of the shower.
Oh, and lunch was good.

View attachment 134938
I hope your daughter is OK. That very artistic representation made me laugh so much!

I presume she was ok, no harm done, I hope she was!
I am also assuming she is fine - no call from her or the camp leaders, so hopefully no news is good news.
Now she has fulfilled her obligation to send one message I doubt I will hear from her again until Saturday!

I am also assuming she is fine - no call from her or the camp leaders, so hopefully no news is good news.
Now she has fulfilled her obligation to send one message I doubt I will hear from her again until Saturday!
:tu:
I was going to say ' typical teenager' - but she's 12 ! :xd:

Well, today wasn’t the best day I’ve had recently, as I found the freezer door had been left open overnight and the contents needed binning or cooking, and the whole thing needed defrosting. But every cloud has a silver lining - we had roast turkey for dinner and macarons for dessert.

Well, today wasn’t the best day I’ve had recently, as I found the freezer door had been left open overnight and the contents needed binning or cooking, and the whole thing needed defrosting. But every cloud has a silver lining - we had roast turkey for dinner and macarons for dessert.
Was this the result of a man?

well I don’t know about that! What I can say is he’s had an unexpectedly good dinner for a Tuesday night and it’s a good job the bins are being emptied tomorrow.
If he doesn't forget 😉

I finished painting the landing & skirting boards 👌🏼.....but now I have tennis elbow (and knuckles & shoulder) 🤦‍♀️ unbelievable pain. I can still type though & just realised this is a happy thread. Maybe I should start a "what injuries did you suffer today" thread. I would be on there alot 😂 (as would my eldest son who despite being told avoid the paint, managed to get it on his school jumper).

Back