• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

2.5kg 50 50 haybox

Black piggies

Forum Donator 2023/24
Reaction score
Hi, I've ordered 10kg 50 50 hay from haybox and it's fantastic hay, but the boxes are too big for me.

Do anyone know how the 5kg 50 50 hay comes? It is 2 small boxes or 1 big huge one?

Hi, I've ordered 10kg 50 50 hay from haybox and it's fantastic hay, but the boxes are too big for me.

Do anyone know how the 5kg 50 50 hay comes? It is 2 small boxes or 1 big huge one?
It's 2 smaller boxes. I kept mine and fill them up from the big 10kg box as it's easier to store next to their cage

That'll be perfect, thanks for checking. I'm literally sitting with 2 giant boxes in the middle of my sitting room. Don't know what I was thinking :lol:

Would you happen to have a picture of the smaller size boxes. We literally have little room and was just wonder how big they are.

So do the box sizes get bigger as you order more? Eek 😬 l have just had my first order from them and ordered a 2.5kg Timothy and 2.5kg meadow to check the boys would happily eat it. They hay is great and they LOVE it! I assumed if I ordered more next time I would get it in the same size boxes but just more of them. I wouldn’t be able to store larger boxes easily.

So do the box sizes get bigger as you order more? Eek 😬 l have just had my first order from them and ordered a 2.5kg Timothy and 2.5kg meadow to check the boys would happily eat it. They hay is great and they LOVE it! I assumed if I ordered more next time I would get it in the same size boxes but just more of them. I wouldn’t be able to store larger boxes easily.
On the website you can add the 5kg 50/50 option several times so I'd expect to get multiples of 2 x 2.5kg boxes for that. Yes you don't want the huge boxes unexpectedly!

I could show you the size of the big boxes, someone has said they're exactly the size of 2 small ones.

I have 10kg of meadow delivered and it comes in 2 x 5kg boxes.

I ordered two 2.5 kg boxes of meadow hay coz the 5kg boxes wouldn't fit in the storage. I did ask of it's possible to get the 5kg hay but split into 2 2.5kg boxes but was told that splitting it would cost more packaging. So I just ordered 2 2.5kg hay and the cost is just an extra £2 overall.

Btw, the size of the 2.5kg box is 457 x 305 x 305 mm.

Back