• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

A bit of Luigi :)

alpacasqueak

Forum Donator 2022/23
Reaction score
He’s been here two weeks tomorrow but he’s definitely acting like he’s been here forever! He’s settled in amazingly, is incredibly brave and a real sweetie :love: bit of a poser too! And loves a good chin rub!
But sooo loud! Topped off with the bar biting to get to Jess! Roll on the 20th, bonding day!
81DD95ED-E7D2-461E-A58C-61094C8E0088.jpeg
58CC32BE-3F71-403A-A9A6-DB3E37F1C4DE.jpeg
EAFB182C-6A2E-4407-A530-91E5E63A2588.jpeg
941CD986-93DB-44C8-A36D-F540F92AC2E5.jpeg
My heart melted earlier when he kept coming up just to lay on me for a stroke :luv::luv:
57F1E433-EE15-4FA0-946C-1EB7D61C207A.jpeg
11D6CDC8-E2BE-4EE6-B326-9C44858A9301.jpeg
Him and Jess out at the moment but he’s finished his grass now so favourite past time taken over! Well other than shaking his bum! :D

He’s been here two weeks tomorrow but he’s definitely acting like he’s been here forever! He’s settled in amazingly, is incredibly brave and a real sweetie :love: bit of a poser too! And loves a good chin rub!
But sooo loud! Topped off with the bar biting to get to Jess! Roll on the 20th, bonding day!
View attachment 115717
View attachment 115720
View attachment 115719
View attachment 115718
My heart melted earlier when he kept coming up just to lay on me for a stroke :luv::luv:
View attachment 115721
View attachment 115716
Him and Jess out at the moment but he’s finished his grass now so favourite past time taken over! Well other than shaking his bum! :D
Aww he is so lovely and sounds very friendly and tame xx

Aww he is so lovely and sounds very friendly and tame xx
He’s mega friendly bless him, definitely the most confident pet I’ve adopted! You wouldn’t think he’d been here two weeks!
He was a teenage girl’s piggy (along with Mario from the rescue) and I said to Julia she’s definitely taken great care of him and handled him a lot! Hope your boys are ok xx

So excited about the piggy wedding now @PigglePuggle :D Jess definitely approves but think it’ll be a long day just for him to calm down a bit! Poor girl will need a rest I think with all his pent-up love that’s stored up this fortnight!:))

I’m definitely in love and can’t wait now @artcasper! :love: x
He’s really livened up my (rather quiet) house and Jess has perked up loads! They’ve just had a Lady and the Tramp moment through the bars with a bit of grass, so sweet! :wub: (Couldn’t grab my phone fast enough!)
Its a lovely love story! I spotted him online and thought he was a stunner..... ah hate it when they do lovely things and we cant get it captured! X

Its a lovely love story! I spotted him online and thought he was a stunner..... ah hate it when they do lovely things and we cant get it captured! X
I know, missed so many great photo opportunities messing around with my phone! :doh:
I was looking for an older guy for Jess originally (decided sows really weren’t a good idea with her crazy personality!) but struggled to find any close to her age (6). Went on there and as soon as I saw him he had to come here! Instant love! :love::love: x

I know, missed so many great photo opportunities messing around with my phone! :doh:
I was looking for an older guy for Jess originally (decided sows really weren’t a good idea with her crazy personality!) but struggled to find any close to her age (6). Went on there and as soon as I saw him he had to come here! Instant love! :love::love: x
I would never put Dot with a sow, she would be aggressive i think. Shes crazy like Jess

Back