• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

A bit of Luigi :)

Phew, looking much better, they did worry me for a bit! He certainly needs a good telling off before he’ll listen!
A101EA3C-B8AC-494C-911C-7BBD2E77F16A.jpeg
ADB772D5-CCBA-40EE-89FA-EEB03BC9B008.jpeg
Stuck more hay and a sprinkle of forage in
D79834DB-5B33-41C8-87C5-950D5D1BEA65.jpeg
359FD7DA-6C13-425B-A3B4-090CC886D1F9.jpeg
B086A800-16A4-43B0-9362-86E7282E4062.jpeg
Think she’s realised he’s not too bad when you look at him and he doesn’t try and mount your head! But any sniff to his back end not allowed without him trying to get her! :td:

Glad all seems to be going well. They look super cute together.
Jess is making her little toy boy work hard for those piggy kisses.xx

Thanks everyone.
I don’t think she can make her mind up to be honest, he’s very full on and then quite calm (for 5mins!). So she’s joining him for a munch during the calm, he then starts and she runs and keeps away, snapping at him, making scared noises etc.
They had a 15min snooze next to each, seemed ok for a while. I’ve just put some more hay and sprinkled a little veg around to try and encourage her to move around a bit more (and distract him hopefully!).

She hasn’t had the ‘hump’ issue for a good while, at age 6 Rupert really couldn’t be bothered anymore bless him! Food and a cuddle was good enough for him! :love:

Aww congratulations to the happy couple :love: :love:
Looks like plenty of 'confetti' in the bonding area.
They are gorgeous :luv: :luv:
Well done on what looks like a successful bonding xx
Sorry just posted at same time :) haha yep, a huge amount, gagging to get in there and clean a bit but am just leaving them to it!
Sat watching them for nearly 6 hours but having a cuppa with the cat now I know I’m sort of safe of any big battles! xx

They are a gorgeous little funky pair bless them! :love: They’re having another nap now, Jess needs lotsa those at her age! But a bit closer and not as noisy, think she’s forgiving him for all the manhandling all day! Might clean out the cages soon, haven’t risked it yet as they were a bit too up and down for my liking!

Sounds like a love match, the next big test is when they go back home together to their cage... so exciting but so nerve wracking!

Have a virtual one on me! 🍷
Thanks @Betsy! :D
I'd say rather a big drink, it is a wedding after all! :)
Yep just poured a pint! A couple more following this I think! :)) It’s funny how worn out you get staring at guinea pigs all day!

02B63DD8-2666-4F5B-9BA9-BE1FF943757D.jpeg
All set up (don’t ask me why I put messy tomatoes in there!? :doh:). And they’re in!
6A4EE36B-1BE7-4B39-A58A-B1152810A4E8.jpeg
She’s even just let him sniff her bottom without giving him a telling off, so looking good so far :D

Dennis will hoover those up for you he's very partial to a 'marto.
All scoffed I’m afraid gorgeous Dennis! :)) Will send the rest for you to scoff tomoz;)
Hay everywhere to cover up the mess now anyway!
5DB24010-715C-423A-BB20-8C6E7F2C17FB.jpeg
My little lady was exhausted so had a good snooze, he’s then gone up and stuck his face in hers, not very impressed! So a bit of crazy, angry Jess madness and lots of noise but calmed down again now so munch time! :)

Dennis that thanks! He has already asked his slave (me) to get him some 'marto's when I pop into Asda tomorrow so I supppose I'll have to now :)
These were posh ones too, organic vine ripened cherry ones! £2 down to 50p selling off at the co op down the road! Love a good bargain! Celery for 16p :) and some tasty things from the bakery to stuff in my face when I’ve finished the drinks! :))

Back