A message from Ollie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wheeky

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
043.jpg

I am typing this with tears in my eyes and sadness in my heart. You see, although I have been called many nasty names before (Pooey Jim, Stinky Jobby, Hairy Wig), none have been quite as vulgar and humiliating as this latest insult.
There I was, relaxing in my wooden hut, when suddenly my Slave's mother comes into the room. My brother, of course, ran right out to greet her, but I was more cautious. And with good reason! For when I failed to appear, she said:
"Where are you, Ginger-minge?"
I kid you not!
My Slave reassures me that her mother was ignorant of the fact that that particular word is slang for female genatalia, and didn't mean to upset me - but I have to say, I'm not convinced.

Yours wheekily,
Ollie.

Wiebke

Staff member
Reaction score
Ouch! Looks like your slave's mum needs to be banned from your presence! mallethead

Little Piggles

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Poor Ollie :(

I think you are beautiful. Take no notice of your Slave's mum. She obviously doesn't know a hunky pig when she sees one ;)

Love Willow xx

Glynis

Forum Buddy
Reaction score
Oh hi there Ollie, whee think you're stunningly handsome x) erm our mummy tho......well she went KERPLUNK rolleyes:))

JUMP JUMP JUMP...............brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.............JUMP JUMP JUMP...................wake up mummy !

PUMP PUMP PUMP ........................PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP...................PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP...................o......................PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP.............oh my...................handsome...............gingerlicious...............cute.............
adorable.................kissable ones.............mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

PIGGIE LIPS ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh xoxoxoxoxoxo

It's OK Ollie whee here know what you go thru, whee have a wicked witch that calls us names too :<> Just ignore her!

piggiewiggie

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
message from romeo: I'm ginger and hairy and my mommy calls me Chewbacca!8...

Wingus-dingus

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hello Gonk here
Oh Ollie, Oh Ollie, Oh Ollie I really feel for you and I speak from bitter experience, not content with giving me a stupid name both my slaves call me GT, at first I thought it was a reference to my super speedy sled dog skills but then I over heard them saying IT! "Ginger To$$er"

Us Gingas must stick together Love Gonk X
P.S. I love your wavy hair in that glorious Auburn hue
DSC_0431.jpg

doglovinpiggylover

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hello Gonk here
Oh Ollie, Oh Ollie, Oh Ollie I really feel for you and I speak from bitter experience, not content with giving me a stupid name both my slaves call me GT, at first I thought it was a reference to my super speedy sled dog skills but then I over heard them saying IT! "Ginger To$$er"

Us Gingas must stick together Love Gonk X
P.S. I love your wavy hair in that glorious Auburn hue
DSC_0431.jpg

ha ha ha ha this forum is mentalllllllll!

AudioHeart

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Aww poor Ollie, your slaves mum is indeed a meany but rather funny too!:))

Status
Not open for further replies.