• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

A message from Ollie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wheeky

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
043.jpg

I am typing this with tears in my eyes and sadness in my heart. You see, although I have been called many nasty names before (Pooey Jim, Stinky Jobby, Hairy Wig), none have been quite as vulgar and humiliating as this latest insult.
There I was, relaxing in my wooden hut, when suddenly my Slave's mother comes into the room. My brother, of course, ran right out to greet her, but I was more cautious. And with good reason! For when I failed to appear, she said:
"Where are you, Ginger-minge?"
I kid you not!
My Slave reassures me that her mother was ignorant of the fact that that particular word is slang for female genatalia, and didn't mean to upset me - but I have to say, I'm not convinced.

Yours wheekily,
Ollie.

Ouch! Looks like your slave's mum needs to be banned from your presence! mallethead

Poor Ollie :(

I think you are beautiful. Take no notice of your Slave's mum. She obviously doesn't know a hunky pig when she sees one ;)

Love Willow xx

Oh hi there Ollie, whee think you're stunningly handsome x) erm our mummy tho......well she went KERPLUNK rolleyes:))

JUMP JUMP JUMP...............brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.............JUMP JUMP JUMP...................wake up mummy !

PUMP PUMP PUMP ........................PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP...................PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP...................o......................PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP.............oh my...................handsome...............gingerlicious...............cute.............
adorable.................kissable ones.............mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

PIGGIE LIPS ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh xoxoxoxoxoxo

It's OK Ollie whee here know what you go thru, whee have a wicked witch that calls us names too :<> Just ignore her!

message from romeo: I'm ginger and hairy and my mommy calls me Chewbacca!8...

Hello Gonk here
Oh Ollie, Oh Ollie, Oh Ollie I really feel for you and I speak from bitter experience, not content with giving me a stupid name both my slaves call me GT, at first I thought it was a reference to my super speedy sled dog skills but then I over heard them saying IT! "Ginger To$$er"

Us Gingas must stick together Love Gonk X
P.S. I love your wavy hair in that glorious Auburn hue
DSC_0431.jpg

Hello Gonk here
Oh Ollie, Oh Ollie, Oh Ollie I really feel for you and I speak from bitter experience, not content with giving me a stupid name both my slaves call me GT, at first I thought it was a reference to my super speedy sled dog skills but then I over heard them saying IT! "Ginger To$$er"

Us Gingas must stick together Love Gonk X
P.S. I love your wavy hair in that glorious Auburn hue
DSC_0431.jpg

ha ha ha ha this forum is mentalllllllll!

Aww poor Ollie, your slaves mum is indeed a meany but rather funny too!:))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back