• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

A New Man.

Cavy Kung-Fu

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Young Iggy has had a nice bath, the colour of the water cannot be described in words. All in preparation for his official date with his wives next week!

image.jpeg

As you can see he's white again, no more beige for this fella!

image.jpeg

Enjoying his reward for being a good boy, even if he did climb out of his bath and onto my chest :))

image.jpeg

Here he is checking to see if his wives are still there. Showing off his cleanness and new lavender scent!
:luv:

Gorgeous lil clean chapster! :love: Paws crossed he's impressed the ladies enough to woo them to be his wedded wives ;)

Really?
I just love the tense hours spent perched on the edge of the sofa wearing oven mitts :D

Haha don't! I'm a bag of nerves but the worst part is I always make matters worse because they can sense my fear!

Luckily I have a rescue angel who's going to help me, I get to a point where I need to walk away for a bit or go insane! :))

Oo bonding. I have only ever bonded a quad of rabbits. It was amazing and streasful and such fun.

Got a trio to bond at the ebd of this month. My three guinea pigs. Best of luck. Hope all goes well with your newly bathed lovely and his wives to be.

You'll be fine, and so will they.
Must admit I've only done it once. I found this forum at the time, read the threads. My bereaved boar was upset and fading fast so I bought a baby from the local garden centre ( years ago no rescues in the County we were living in at the time). My daughter and I were armed with cushions and oven gloves. Spare cage ready in case they didn't get on. Let both pigs go on living room floor, they both shot under the sofa and cudled up together. The only tense bit was getting them out from under the sofa, we couldn't move it incase we squashed them so had to wait until they were hungry and lure them out with food.

All the Ladeeez like bum wiggles :)) what a little tart.

Back