• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

A place to rant about things that wind you up ( keep it clean lol)

Just tried to order something off Etsy. Had a couple of items in the basket, went to sign in as usual only to find for some reason my account has been suspended. The message I got said "please refer to email as to the reason". I don't recall ever having an email.
I checked my email for anything from Etsy. There is nothing.

Email them and see. Hopefully it’s something simple.
I emailed them last night and got the standard reply that I hadn't verified my bank details. I don't sell on Etsy so I don't need to verify my bank details and I always pay with paypal. I only wanted a couple of pee pad 28cms x 30cms to line a couple of hay trays. All the pee pads I can find are too small.

I emailed them last night and got the standard reply that I hadn't verified my bank details. I don't sell on Etsy so I don't need to verify my bank details and I always pay with paypal. I only wanted a couple of pee pad 28cms x 30cms to line a couple of hay trays. All the pee pads I can find are too small.
I can help you order them if you’re still stuck. Let me know

I've just been speaking to the Prescriptions Secretary at my Drs Surgery. The pills I've been on for the last 20 or so years to treat my chronic condition have been discontinued by the manufacturer. I've tried the equivalent and reacted badly to them as in I had all the original symptoms back and was lethargic, couldn't get out of bed etc. I'm not happy. She suggested making an appointment with my GP to discuss options and where I go from here. She also said that there wasn't an equivalent apart from the one I reacted badly to. So it looks like for the rest of my life I'm going to be really ill. :bye:

After a catalogue of disasters on holiday the last straw was when the airport transfer driver wouldn't take us and told us to order a taxi. He said one of the suitcases was too big and he didn't have room for my walker. We put in a complaint but they are refusing a refund. The case was average sized and they knew we had the walker. I'm going to fight this, I will probably have to resort to the discrimination card, which I don't want to do.

I've started to do back stretches. My lower back has started achingly occasionally. I notice it more when sibling makes us sit in kitchen (hard chairs) because nephew sleeps in the room. Also notice it when I've had an easy couple of days at work followed by few busy ones. Fingers crossed eases soon as not always sure whether to bend, stretch, sit or stand with it!

Roadworks! One of the routes from my road out of Broadstone has roadworks on it, the other way around the road is shut! Who on earth thought it was a good idea to shut one road for gas works and then have the water people working on the diversion route? You just couldn't make it up!

Concerts at Ashton Gate Stadium. We are at least 2 miles away and the thump thump is vibrating through the house. Goodness knows how bad it is for the people that live in the streets surrounding the place. It's a lovely evening (we get so few) we should be outside enjoying it, instead we are stuck indoors with all the windows closed.

Oh no 🤞 it’ll be ok
Btw your new windows look great 😊

I'm still not over the novelty of seeing rain lkke that and not having to mop up the leaks in the panes lol. Box arrived, it's a little the worse for wear but it's still intact which is a relief - DPD are better than they were but it's still a good sized box to have to manoeuvre to my front door lol.

And I've still got a DPD Local delivery to come later lol.

Edit - other way around. DPD Local delivered the hay, DPD (the red one) are bringing the Megazorb.

Back