• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

A place to rant about things that wind you up ( keep it clean lol)

I had an emergency appointment today. I have a brewing abscess and need the tooth removing :( I’ve been prescribed antibiotics and am having the tooth removed on 2nd July :(
Aw good luck! Hope you feel better soon. I’m having all my wisdom teeth out on the 5th so I feel your pain. I’m bricking it!

Aw good luck! Hope you feel better soon. I’m having all my wisdom teeth out on the 5th so I feel your pain. I’m bricking it!

Thank you. That sounds awful :( Good luck. I’m bricking just having one out! My husband had to have his wisdom teeth taken out as a teenager. He still has them in a glass jar that the hospital gave him 🤢

Delivery companies that think shoving your package under a hedge in the rain constitutes a 'safe place' :doh: XD

I rang my dad once to ask him if he liked the present I'd sent him. I'd got the "parcel delivered" notification...he had no idea there was a random box down the side of the house lol.

Delivery companies that think shoving your package under a hedge in the rain constitutes a 'safe place' :doh: XD
Yes Amazon seem to think putting a package that would fit through the letterbox in the wheelie bin in the street on bin emptying day is also a safe place!

Yes Amazon seem to think putting a package that would fit through the letterbox in the wheelie bin in the street on bin emptying day is also a safe place!

Royal Mail thinks that putting a package that would fit through the letterbox actually through the letterbox is a terrible idea, so better to take it back and give a "parcel delivery failure" notice instead.

I get really annoyed when you get a notification a parcel will be delivered on a certain day so you rearrange your week so you can be home. The parcel then gets delivered a different day when you are out. :hb:

My daughter sent a potted plant for my birthday, the delivery man thought it was okay to throw a parcel that said fragile over the (6ft tall) side gate. Poor plant was broken and soil went everywhere but it did survive after being repotted.

I had an emergency appointment today. I have a brewing abscess and need the tooth removing :( I’ve been prescribed antibiotics and am having the tooth removed on 2nd July :(
What is the time gap between the end of the course if antibiotics and the 2nd july. I kept having to long waiting gap and kept getting infection back.

Thank you. That sounds awful :( Good luck. I’m bricking just having one out! My husband had to have his wisdom teeth taken out as a teenager. He still has them in a glass jar that the hospital gave him 🤢
Honest to god, having a tooth out is the easiest thing you can have done at the dentists. Apart from a clean ofcourse. You feel absolutely nothing. I have had about 5 out, 4 being wisdoms and the other was a premolar. I would not want a front one missing

I rang my dad once to ask him if he liked the present I'd sent him. I'd got the "parcel delivered" notification...he had no idea there was a random box down the side of the house lol.
We had a parcel delivered and the idiot put it in our recycling wheelie bin. Luckily we twigged on the night before it got taken out for the lorry

Yeah, my dad says it depends on the driver. A few of them have twigged that the porch door gets left open (with the internal door into the house locked) so parcels can be left in the porch, but some of them leave parcels down the side of the house instead, which nobody notices until someone goes to leave the bin out lol (the bins are behind a locked gate).

I've told him he needs to stop dressing up the skeleton and leaving it in the porch, it's scaring the bejeezus out of the poor drivers lol

Honest to god, having a tooth out is the easiest thing you can have done at the dentists. Apart from a clean ofcourse. You feel absolutely nothing. I have had about 5 out, 4 being wisdoms and the other was a premolar. I would not want a front one missing

Whilst we are on the subject of teeth, when I was 14 I had to have 3 teeth out and I was put out with Cocaine gas:blink:. I remember waking up as I was being forcibly walked down 3 steps and leaning heavily on the dentist!:yikes:

Whilst we are on the subject of teeth, when I was 14 I had to have 3 teeth out and I was put out with Cocaine gas:blink:. I remember waking up as I was being forcibly walked down 3 steps and leaning heavily on the dentist!:yikes:
Sounds good 😜

Hopefully it won’t be too bad and it is a wisdom tooth. I’d hate to have one missing at the front too! 😨

That sounds awful @Betsy 😨

I only have 4 teeth and honestly those are on their way out too...but the numbing injections never worked. Ever.

Thanks for telling me about the numbing injections not working 😮

Nah, they didn't work for me. I have weird reactions to local anaesthesia (including topical, not just injected) and sedation. I'm not allowed sedation ever again ahahaha. Everyone else I've known has always told me they work?

Nah, they didn't work for me. I have weird reactions to local anaesthesia (including topical, not just injected) and sedation. I'm not allowed sedation ever again ahahaha. Everyone else I've known has always told me they work?
I'm sorry to hear that :( I've never been sedated or had anaesthesia so I hope that doesn't happen to me

Thanks for telling me about the numbing injections not working 😮
They dont if you have an infection still. All 5 of my injections worked fine and wear off about an hour after your appointment. So expect to dribble and talk like rocky balboa for a bit

Back