• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Adventures in the U.S.

Nay Nay seems to be done. She’s eaten already. :lol: I saw two babies nursing too. Oh! Three.
No No’s babies were kicking wildly inside her earlier. She will likely go this weekend.

Okay, I will start over. Nay Nay has three healthy babies. One half brown and half white. One white, and one white with brown down her nose.
I expect No No to give birth in the next day or two.

Congratulations! It's great everything went well for Nay Nay.
Just do be sure: Is Westley living seperately from the girls at the moment or is he already neutered (and safe 6 weeks after the operation)?
Because sows can (and will!) become pregnant again immediately after giving birth.

Is there something about chocolate gp that makes them hungry all the time? I can’t know which babies were eating hay overnight, but it was the brown and white that I saw in the hay first this morning. Nay Nay has always been an eater, and F. Blossom, who passed six months ago, was an eater.
My housemate says the bi-color looks like Blossom, and she’s keeping it. We will see.

No No has three so far. All girls. Unfortunately, she tuckered herself out, and isn’t being fully attentive. I had to pull the sack off the first two. They did come in quick succession.

Three girls. A black, a white and a grey. I think they will be alright, but I’m tense from the human drama. I have hatched, and assisted, so many chicks, trouble births isn’t a new situation for me.

They are really sweet and it's so special to be there from the very start.
I had a litter once, many years ago. In those times, vets adviced to keep boars for 3 weeks apart from girls after neutering. The result were two lovely baby girls. Of course they stayed. :whistle:

Back