• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

After much nagging and bullying....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now firstly there was no bullying just strong insistant suggestions that you post pics, a smidge of nagging may have wheedled it's way in;):))

Girls! no bagsies all bets are off as I intend to re practice my repelling techiniques and if one or more of these lovely wee darlings happens to fall into my rucksack then so be it :))

They are gorgeous hun I'm glad you posted their pictures adorable simply adorable x)

Aah yes, I had forgotten about your absailing plan, looks like you've still got a competitor Joanne

what about my diversion of the really fit pizza delivery man to keep her attention whilst i sneak in? sorry joanne not backing down over something as important as piggies lol :))

what about my diversion of the really fit pizza delivery man to keep her attention whilst i sneak in? sorry joanne not backing down over something as important as piggies lol :))

Now now no fair using such an underhand diversion....erm when are you planning on sending in the hunk? perfect time for me to drop the rope down :))

you were working you totally missed out on bagging mo, birthday no birthday! :))

Modwyn fancy sharing her part time I will do mon-thurs you can have fri-sun?

I will say this only once ladies , no bagsies, no firstsies, no birthdays and no sharesies, I forgot to mention I don't share well espcially when I get the short end of the week young lady {:|

On your marks :))

I will say this only once ladies , no bagsies, no firstsies, no birthdays and no sharesies, I forgot to mention I don't share well espcially when I get the short end of the week young lady {:|

On your marks :))

I thought i was being kind giving you the weekend! you meanie!

well i reckon i can get to birmingham in under 2 hours? are you going to pow-pow if i beat you there!:p

I thought i was being kind giving you the weekend! you meanie!

well i reckon i can get to birmingham in under 2 hours? are you going to pow-pow if i beat you there!:p

Ha you will be about 30 mins way to late pet :))

if you use the sports car in this weather you may not get there at all! saying that i would have to convince my other half to drive me up in his mx5! which is not very good at even getting off the drive!

if you use the sports car in this weather you may not get there at all! saying that i would have to convince my other half to drive me up in his mx5! which is not very good at even getting off the drive!

:)) In that case and this snow I'll pinch his jeep, you are toast hun :(|)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back