• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

After much nagging and bullying....

Status
Not open for further replies.
You lot have me literally giggling away at the screen like a fool :)

Sadly no sign of a hunky pizza man shaped distraction as yet... He better hurry up too as my fiance has just texted to say he is on the way home!

Mo is oblivious to all the attention and is currently asleep next to the food bowl to make sure she doesn't miss dinner!

might have to admit defeat! for now but i could always come and piggynap her from you! hahaha:(|)

Ah but you will have to get past Stanley first and of course Roger oh and trust me you so do not want to tangle with the devil cat :(|)

You lot have me literally giggling away at the screen like a fool :)

Sadly no sign of a hunky pizza man shaped distraction as yet... He better hurry up too as my fiance has just texted to say he is on the way home!

Mo is oblivious to all the attention and is currently asleep next to the food bowl to make sure she doesn't miss dinner!

Well drat you are in on the cunning plan now that's not very good, I will have to think up a new one {:|

Mac and Rascal say they would like to keep Dora warm on these very cold nights,they both have lots of fluffy white hair for her to snuggle up to :)) and theyre willing to save a piece of cucumber for her

Aaaaaaw, look at the wee tooties! I didn't know what a 'skinny' was! Clue in the name though - eh?!

I knew very little about skinnys until a few months ago when I tormented a certain someone with them with questions about them. The more photos I saw the more I was persuaded about them. I've held one now and have to say they are absolutley adorable. I loved your pics.

skinnies

As a fellow furry and skinny owner can i say what wonderful pictures...
I love my babies the ones with hair and the ones without!

You have gorgeous babies xx:))

Can I say... I'm not a fan of skinnies as their called because well they look weird... but after looking at yours for a little bit. the first one and th,e 3rd one most... I've actually found the beauty. You're skinnies made me change my mind about them and they are actually adoreable =] thank you

They are gorgeous
As everyone seems to be going for Mo I would like to bagsie Dora xoxo

Dora is a'dora'ble.....she looks as though she's been painting her feet and ears just for effect....thank you for the pictures. I confess to wanting to pick her up and cuddle her close!

Lovely Girl 4u...

As you asked heres pics of my skinnys x
1st pic is Reuban:))
then his brother Baby ..:))
then Ruby my first skinny RIP Rubes x:( she used to sit on my shoulder and watch tv xx

Last edited:
As you asked heres pics of my skinnys x
1st pic is Reuban:))
then his brother Baby ..:))
then Ruby my first skinny RIP Rubes x:( she used to sit on my shoulder and watch tv xx

Oh wow gorgeous and hey a skinny that thinks it's a parrot ;)

Love them all hun but Baby is my fave.:(|)

Last edited:
Thankyou hunnie i lost her New yrs eve x RIP Rubes x

Aww I'm sorry hun I should have seen the RIP bless her heart I meant no disrespect with the parrott comment, she looked a very happy wee piggy perched there with her mum.

Dont you worry! I understand no offence taken! I just miss her sooooooooo much! Shes burried by the lake on the farm but she was my little girlie xx
Just to let everyone know as well i dont breed skinnies the boys came when sadly Ruby parted from me ...They are only babies she was 3 x

I can only imagine how much you must miss such a special wee girl, may she be popcorning at the bridge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back