• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Amber And Alani

daisy bostock

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
These two girls are amber(rosettes) and alani(the one who is literally a ball of fluff). They are both a couple months old now and are twins! (Alani is Hawaiian for orange tree!) They are very friendly and are getting very tame and friendly. Soon they will be going outdoors with the older pigs!IMG_20180107_125826_917.jpg IMG_20180107_125706_533.jpg

Oh my - what beautiful little floofers :luv::wub:
A good temperature guide for guineas being outside is ' if it's warm enough for us in the UK to be outside in no sleeves/T-Shirt its warm enough for the piggies'
If they're going in a shed or hutch etc make sure they have plenty of hay, cosies or other guineas to snuggle into to keep warm.
something to keep the damp & draughts off of them too. xx

These two girls are amber(rosettes) and alani(the one who is literally a ball of fluff). They are both a couple months old now and are twins! (Alani is Hawaiian for orange tree!) They are very friendly and are getting very tame and friendly. Soon they will be going outdoors with the older pigs!View attachment 80764 View attachment 80765
They are adorable!
Are you living in a warm climate? Haven’t put which country you live in!
Freezing here so couldn’t think of putting youngsters outdoors!

Oh my - what beautiful little floofers :luv::wub:
A good temperature guide for guineas being outside is ' if it's warm enough for us in the UK to be outside in no sleeves/T-Shirt its warm enough for the piggies'
If they're going in a shed or hutch etc make sure they have plenty of hay, cosies or other guineas to snuggle into to keep warm.
something to keep the damp & draughts off of them too. xx
Do you know which day it will be when we can wear tee shirts outside?

Do you know which day it will be when we can wear tee shirts outside?

Tuesday?!

And which month will this Tuesday be in?

I've even got my thermals on under my T-Shirt indoors at the moment, Brrrr!
I think maybe the 2nd Tuesday in July might be suitable?! Or can we change that to this Tuesday & just change the country to a hot one?

:luv::luv:I still need to cuddle up to these gorgeous little beauties (maybe a pignapping blanket for them to snuggle into to keep warm :whistle:)

Back