• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Another Fleece Question... Sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hank288

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Ok so I brought my fleeces and have started washing them. I also brought another fleece and have been hand sewing it into a cuddle cup, so I really hope they like it as it has taken ages.

Just one more question, I have just got a 100% lambs wool mattress topper from the charity shop. Will this be ok and absorbent enough under my girls fleeces? It is really really thick and I hope it was a good find, I am going to chop it into liners.
The girls also have Lino in their hutch so I don't mind if some does leak out.
Also I was told to buy the micro plush fleeces so that's what I got but there are cheeper thinner fleece throws around, can I use these for cage liners. I used the thinner stuff to make my cuddle cup and really want to know if I can use it as hutch liners.
Thanks

Don't be sorry for asking questions. Questions are always welcome!
I don't know about your first question I'm afraid.
The only ever fleeces I have used is anti pill fleece, which is thin, or anti pill micro fleece. I have found polar fleece/thick fleeces too thick and hay sticks to it terribly, but you can give it a go!

I used polar anti pil on top of a mattress protector which did the job quite well, but because we have three cages now I switched to cage liners.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back