• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Anyone Else's Pigs Like To Lie With Their Little Arms Sticking Out In Front Of Them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh she is just super-cute! Mine occasionally do that but not very often. Wish they would do it more - I love their little feetsies!

1 of my girls does this when she is in her cosy tunnel. I will see if I can find a pic :)
Oreo is a little cutie!

cuteness overload! :love:

Argh, both photos were supposed to be in 1 post and the writing I put up with them has disappeared! Anyway it was supposed to say 'here's maple comfy in her tunnel' and then 'just the one leg this time' haha

Thats so sweet! None of mine do that, although Daphne sometimes sticks one little foot out I think its usually just by accident :))

Lots of cute piggies. I've never seen any of piggies do this though I would love to! All they do us stretch the back legs out good and proper

Tippy toes! Cash used to do this bless him, I don't think I have any photos with me though to share

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back