• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Are they the same?

• Yes

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Merrypigs Sanctuary

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Do you think these are the same pigs? The cage is the same with the ill-fitting door, they're in the same location, one of both 'pairs' has died and they are incredibly similar if not the same, both 'pairs' are boars. The angle makes it difficult though...
screenshot_20170527_223642_by_winterthaw-dbaupfq.png

screenshot_20170527_223750_by_winterthaw-dbaupez.png

They don't look the same to me. I agree though that they are very similar and there are too many coincidences :hmm: Could they be related I wonder? :hmm:

I think I'm mistaken, the second photo. It looks like an eye where in fact I'm sure it's a nose. Following the line of the white from there looks exactly the same as the first photo. Also helps if I clean my glasses as well... :))
Awful cage and caked in poo by the look of it too! :( x

I think I'm mistaken, the second photo. It looks like an eye where in fact I'm sure it's a nose. Following the line of the white from there looks exactly the same as the first photo. Also helps if I clean my glasses as well... :))
Awful cage and caked in poo by the look of it too! :( x
I was going to comment on the housing too! I'll tag a few forum friends @Wiebke @Flutterby @rome_italy

I think the pig with the brown face is the same but the other one looks different - less white and no pink between nose and lips in second pic

I was going to comment on the housing too! I'll tag a few forum friends @Wiebke @Flutterby @rome_italy
GOSH! I have great problems (really!) in seeing resemblances... last month I did not recognise my mother in low at the supermarket! (she had a new hair style!), therefore what to say about these pigs? are they? aren't they? :eek::hmm:
anyway, that cage... :vom:

I don't think they're the same but good for you for trying to help them

I do think they are the same. Sad there is only one left to be rehomed by Merrypigs. Good luck please keep us posted.

The tan and white one looks the same. Great news that the owner is willing to rehome the remaining piggy. Not even on my piggies messiest days does their cage ever look that disgusting, poor little piggy.

They are definitely the same piggies, the one on the right at the top is definitely the one on the left at the bottom pic. Have you managed to get the remaining piggy?That cage is gross!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back