• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Arthritis and Hemp Oil

Fluffy Piggy Owner

New Born Pup
Reaction score
Hello everyone, my 5 year old piggy Michelle has Arthritis and we have been searching the web for ways to reduce her pain. We recently came across Hemp Oil. We were wondering if anyone else has used this and what the results were on your piggy! If someone knows about this please reply with some info❤

Siikibam

Forum Donator 2020/21
Reaction score
I don’t know that anyone here has used it. Not that I can remember anyway. Those with arthritic piggies usually administer some kind of painkiller - metacam etc. I’ll tag some members maybe they can help.
@Wiebke @PigglePuggle @Piggies&buns @VickiA

PS please can you add your location (country is enough) to your profile. It makes it easier to tailor info to where you are.

VickiA

Staff member
Reaction score
A number of members have had good results from laser therapy for piggies with arthritis.