• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

At a loss

Well I had my piggies on science select grain free, Peanut (who's sadly passed away) and Solo. Thought great they're both eating them. Peanut passed away and I discovered Solo isn't eating them at all. Which means Peanut was eating 2 full dishes of nuggets every day. (I put in a single layer of pellets in each dish) :)):own::shh:

New adoptee humpty likes them but as solos not eating them we are going to be trying burgess oregano and blackcurrant again. The joys of fussy piggies. Lol.

Well I had my piggies on science select grain free, Peanut (who's sadly passed away) and Solo. Thought great they're both eating them. Peanut passed away and I discovered Solo isn't eating them at all. Which means Peanut was eating 2 full dishes of nuggets every day. (I put in a single layer of pellets in each dish) :)):own::shh:

New adoptee humpty likes them but as solos not eating them we are going to be trying burgess oregano and blackcurrant again. The joys of fussy piggies. Lol.

Oh my! Peanut had you fooled didn't he! :))

I'm home now you can still pop in if you want to. Totton is the other side of town to me. PM me if you want to pop over.
thanks for the offer but I'm almost home now, we have trackers on the work vans, so cant stop anywhrere😴

Sounds good! Won't Mr Tracker tell you off for diverting a bit? I live about 15 mins from the Port where you get on for the Isle of Wight.
No, il be going there for a mini holiday in my car😊

Back