• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Autocomplete Predictive Text Game!

The guinea pigs are not filtered into your browser to view details for your email address to send you a copy of the page.

What the heckity heck does that lot mean!:eek:

The guinea pigs are so much more than I expected to get done :hmm:

The guinea pigs are the same and they were all mine to get to them for the day they had a lot to go with them for the day they had a good day

Wow that’s pretty fun

The guinea pigs are social animals and are not the intended recipient please notify the sender immediately by email if you have any questions or concerns regarding the position of the hutch.

"The guinea pigs are you still have the other end of the time to be a good day in the morning ..."?
That didn't exactly make sense, so I will try again!

The Guinea pigs are in a very good game and I have to three and three of us in a very bad way of playing the games.

The guinea pigs are very excited to see you.

Well that's nice! I did come back yesterday after a weekend away and they were very excited to see me and wouldn't stop wheaking hello! :) they even came over and said hi too by touching their noses on my finger. Which was really lovely!

The guinea pigs are the most annoying thing to me
I’m not sure I like my auto correct

Back