• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Bambi’s buddy

Not so far, his brother died a few months ago and we’d been meaning to take him but couldn’t but he’s been over grooming quite badly so we took him down about an hour ago

I’m sorry to hear about your loss 😔
Wishing Bambi all the best in finding a new buddy!

I hope Bambi finds a new friend quickly. Is he neutered? If so he could choose a wifelet.

No he’s not, he’s almost 4 now as well so a bit too old for surgery I think but he’s a very sweet pig and has been submissive in past pairs so it should be fairly easy to find a pig for him, fingers crossed

Earlier on he was tried with Xaviar, a particularly naughty pig apparently. Xaviar is an adamant humper, and was surprised when Bambi was tolerant of this and tested his luck but to no avail. Bambi was tolerant at first but soon had enough and Xaviar was his usual naughty self, teeth chattering and ready to pounce so on to the next piggie!

Bambi is now meeting with Gwyn, which means white in welsh. He’s a white texel by the looks of it but he’s new to the rescue so she doesn’t know his personality yet, hopefully it’s a match!

Bambi wasn’t very fond on Gwyn, onto the next piggie!

He’s the sweetest little pig, I can’t wait to see him happy and with another piggie again

Bambi then met with Herman, he gave him a very good inspection apparently but they didn’t make it to the bonding pen before Bambi discovered that he didn’t like him

Aww Bambi I’m sure there is the perfect friend out there for you. I’m hoping he’s met a friend now.

I think he’s finding it hard to find a replacement for his brother, they had a very strong bond. Come on, Bambi, play nice and you’ll find someone

Back