• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here
  • Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Barney Bubbles - Lots Of Things Going Bit Wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

lauraboara

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
just hoping for some vibes for my Barney Bubbles. He is looking rather frail and lots of things seem to be 'off'. He has on going gut issues but I had them stabilised until last couple of days when they returned with a vengeance - smelly large loose poohs etc. His incisors are going into a 'v' shape again, this is an ongoing thing too. And showing signs of maybe start of heart issues - more obvious breathing, cold feet and ears, sleeping more ? Ugh.
Vet today for all these things. I know that things go wrong as our piggies age but Barney really has had more than his fair share. But he has beaten cancer, dental stuff, gut stasis and persistent fungal in the past so we know he is a fighter! Come on lad.

Bless him, they are such a worry as they age. Hope you get some answers from the vet x

Oh keep going BB, you can do it, superpiggy xx love to Fred, O and B and all the other piggies at your home xx

It isn't looking good for Barney B. Vet could feel a hard mass under his pelvis - right hip but underneath. And his teeth are needing urgent attention. :(:(:(
Xray, scan and teeth work tomorrow but vet preparing me for it to be poor news. gutted

Adelle's right. Keep wishing and hoping and thinking positive thoughts. you've not had great news today. But it isn't bad enough to extinguish all hope. Hang on in there, we're all with you and wishing you both the best xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back