• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Benny – Forum Sponsor Piggy – Barc

Barbara, I'm so sorry to be reading this :soz: He was a proper little character, massive hugs to you :hug:

Sweet dreams little Benny xx

So sorry to hear about Benny. I know he had a few health scares when with you so I am sure you have extended his life. And he had a great quality of life with his wives and TLC from you.
But I also know you will be missing that little face to greet you this morning.
Sleep well handsome sometimes grumpy Benny

hello. I'm David and I'm new to gpf. theirs a lot to learn and understand about piggies. That's why we Kath my boss lady and I are on. it started with a sad note but we will set up new home and 're home some piggies. i didn't know the forum had sponsors. Well I read this thread and my what a amazing character Benny was. Pls accept our love and thoughts. You guys are what makes me proud to be in piggie world. Thank You. x

hello. I'm David and I'm new to gpf. theirs a lot to learn and understand about piggies. That's why we Kath my boss lady and I are on. it started with a sad note but we will set up new home and 're home some piggies. i didn't know the forum had sponsors. Well I read this thread and my what a amazing character Benny was. Pls accept our love and thoughts. You guys are what makes me proud to be in piggie world. Thank You. x
Thankyou x
We have some lovely piggies needing good homes when you are ready Dave.

Thankyou x
We have some lovely piggies needing good homes when you are ready Dave.
And once our knowledge and more understanding of piggies. I'm also going build a big house and extra stuff for piggies when time comes we defo be in contact. To be honest it's killin me not sharin out home at the moment.

And once our knowledge and more understanding of piggies. I'm also going build a big house and extra stuff for piggies when time comes we defo be in contact. To be honest it's killin me not sharin out home at the moment.

I can warmly recommend @pig in the city at Barc. Ellen and Edward are Barc piggies and Barbara is lovely xx

my late piggie LOVED carrot tops. But the carrots were not great. What we used to do was market shoppin snap some tops off the organic carrots. pretend They were rubbish and steal them. when we got home give them a good wash and treat our guy. IMG-20160807-WA0001.jpg

Back