• You can find lots of information on how to settle in, understand your new guinea pigs in our New Owners Guide Collection but please ask any questions you have in Wannabe and New Owners' section.

Betsy's Guinea Pigs

HeatherW

Forum Donator 2019/20
Reaction score
Hahaha! Those squeaks at 0:36! Are they from Velvet, by any chance?!

Betsy

Forum Donator 2019/20
Reaction score
They absolutely adore melon! They only get this "guinea pig crack" on rare occasions!

Merrypigs Sanctuary

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Aaah, so adorbs 😍 Meg reminds me of our Cuddles a bit except Cuddles had a white foot on a back leg instead ❤ What a fine bunch of cavy-kids!

Betsy

Forum Donator 2019/20
Reaction score
Thanks! I do my best to give them a lovely life!:) I hope they enjoy it.:nod:

PigglePuggle

Forum Donator 2019/20
Reaction score
Puggle says Velvet does right being suspicious, these hoomans, one minute its melon the next its eyedrops, Puggle came out for cuddles and cucumber with grandma on sunday evening and got zantac medicine and critical care before she was even allowed a nibble of cucumber, most unfair! Puggle much prefers nurse Jezebel who feeds her tasty second hand poops and snuggles her, if only nurse Jezzy could learn to fetch veggies from the fridge and open the hay bag and wash the fleecy house they've both peed in they would be completely independant of these troublesome hooman creatures!

Betsy

Forum Donator 2019/20
Reaction score
Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:
Pleased you are enjoying seeing piccies of my herd Lee. I think I've asked this before but should a grown man really say "Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"?

GPTV

Rescue Buddy
Forum Donator 2019/20
Reaction score
Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:
Pleased you are enjoying seeing piccies of my herd Lee. I think I've asked this before but should a grown man really say "Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"?
Yup! :nod:
Lee's a proper Cave'y man...
&anyway your herd deserve a squishy squeeeeee moment!
.... One from me too! :luv::wub::luv::wub: