• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Betsy's Guinea Pigs

Puggle says Velvet does right being suspicious, these hoomans, one minute its melon the next its eyedrops, Puggle came out for cuddles and cucumber with grandma on sunday evening and got zantac medicine and critical care before she was even allowed a nibble of cucumber, most unfair! Puggle much prefers nurse Jezebel who feeds her tasty second hand poops and snuggles her, if only nurse Jezzy could learn to fetch veggies from the fridge and open the hay bag and wash the fleecy house they've both peed in they would be completely independant of these troublesome hooman creatures!

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:
Pleased you are enjoying seeing piccies of my herd Lee. I think I've asked this before but should a grown man really say "Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"?

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

Pleased you are enjoying seeing piccies of my herd Lee. I think I've asked this before but should a grown man really say "Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"?

Yup! :nod:
Lee's a proper Cave'y man...
&anyway your herd deserve a squishy squeeeeee moment!
.... One from me too! :luv::wub::luv::wub:

Back