• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Betsy's Guinea Pigs

wow. is that a rose as in flower because I didn't know piggies like them. x
Great vid. Happy Piggies. :yahoo:

Velvet's so ladylike eating the dainty rose but I spotted an earwig on the loose petals a few seconds into the clip :yikes:

So gorgeous! I’ve never given fresh roses either, dried petals for chins and the odd sprinkle for piggies. Must go and raid my mum’s garden soon as looked like a hit! :)

Dennis is happy to let all his friends and fans know that his weight is over 1kg now. He is a very happy boy just living with his wifelet Betsy. He knows it has taken a while since him and Betsy were separated from the other 3 but he has now reached his maximum weight.

Dennis is happy to let all his friends and fans know that his weight is over 1kg now. He is a very happy boy just living with his wifelet Betsy. He knows it has taken a while since him and Betsy were separated from the other 3 but he has now reached his maximum weight.
Well done Dennis! I wish little Puggle could reach a kilo, we got her to 980g but then she bloated again...

Poor little Puggle.
Phoebe says they do the opposite of Weightwatchers when she comes to visit and see who can gain the most weight in a week.
She’s heard of something called chocolate which apparently works well on humans but she’s not been given any

Poor little Puggle.
Phoebe says they do the opposite of Weightwatchers when she comes to visit and see who can gain the most weight in a week.
She’s heard of something called chocolate which apparently works well on humans but she’s not been given any
I have plenty readigrass if that might help :) and porridge oats and grated sweet potato!

Back