• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Betsy's Guinea Pigs

This afternoon I found Misty and Thea having a snuggle together. It's the first time since the bonding that I've found them like this. Usually Misty chases Thea out of anywhere she wants to be with a bit of a nip causing Thea to immediately submissive wheak.

I just happened to be in the garage when Bramble approached Thea and gave her a quick eye lick this morning:wub:. I've not seen her do that before. I think this means that Bramble has accepted her into the herd now. What with Misty and Thea snuggling up yesterday and Bramble eye licking today, I think that they are all finally friends.

Aww it’s so lovely to hear that they girls are getting along and Thea has accepted them

I weighed and checked all piggies this morning. Thea has put some weight on, although she is still not back to her original weight. I only gave her one syringe feed yesterday to see if she would maintain which she did so I am happy with that. Bramble is now nearly 900g and Misty is a chonky 1100g! They all passed their health checks with flying colours.

I always give them morning cuddles and Thea and Misty were almost asleep while I was cuddling them and were like puddle piggies. Bramble is much to energetic to even think about being a puddle piggy. She puts up with a cuddle after her morning groom (almost tangle free today) as she has places to go and things to sniff out and eat.

I just happened to be in the garage when Bramble approached Thea and gave her a quick eye lick this morning:wub:. I've not seen her do that before. I think this means that Bramble has accepted her into the herd now. What with Misty and Thea snuggling up yesterday and Bramble eye licking today, I think that they are all finally friends.
That's lovely 😍, an eye lick is pure love.My boar jimin used to do it to fuzz and poppy.

Back