• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Betsy's Guinea Pigs

Sooooo fuzzy! I want to squeeze them all! (Gently, of course!)
As long as it is gently. The Ever Beautiful Betsy was in a:yikes::yikes: foul mood today and didn't want her weekly check.:yikes::yikes: I had to calm her down first before she would let me check her over. :mal:The only way to calm down a Betsy In A Foul Mood is to rub her gently with a finger nail just under her left eye NEVER her right eye and she is calm in about 2 minutes. :)

As long as it is gently. The Ever Beautiful Betsy was in a:yikes::yikes: foul mood today and didn't want her weekly check.:yikes::yikes: I had to calm her down first before she would let me check her over. :mal:The only way to calm down a Betsy In A Foul Mood is to rub her gently with a finger nail just under her left eye NEVER her right eye and she is calm in about 2 minutes. :)
Fussy little piggy :)):)):))

Lovely piggies and a lovely selection of fleecy furniture, they must be nice and warm :)

They are and they need to be as they are outside piggies. They are nice and cosy in the hutch with loads of hay, fleeces, a snugglesafe each, an insulated cover, a thermal cover and a blanket on the hutch. There was steam coming out of the hutch this morning when I went to give them their breakfast pellets!

Awww so cute! :luv: I love how the piggie in the cottage can still reach the food!

Glad to see everyone enjoying the new hay tray. It is pretty big so it does the job well.

You piggies are all wonderful by the way.

Glad to see everyone enjoying the new hay tray. It is pretty big so it does the job well.

You piggies are all wonderful by the way.
Thanks I thinks so too not that I am biased. We need to see more pigtures of Finn and Lara. Why don't you start your own thread then we could all admire them.

Thanks I thinks so too not that I am biased. We need to see more pigtures of Finn and Lara. Why don't you start your own thread then we could all admire them.
True, I was thinking about it.
I think picking up after their poop is a full time job, so I have been busy, :lol:

You only have 2 as well. I have 5 .........
It would be a short thread because I only have 2, :lol:.
I see some members with 12, and I can see how their threads can be very long.

Back