• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Betsy's Guinea Pigs

I have some confused piggies this morning. It's clean out day (as it's not raining) and all the piggies very conveniently went down ramp for me this morning so I am cleaning out the top of the hutch first today. That meant that I had to drop the ramp very carefully into the bottom part and shut the trap door. Here they are wondering which way is up and which way is down and getting nowhere fast!Confused 1.JPGConfused 2.JPG

I see Betsy is as beautiful as ever.
Christian looks as if he’s got his eyes closed
Gorgeous piggies

Gotta love a haycube! Mine have 2 haycubes, 2 carrot cottages, 2 new fleecy tubes, a new wooden house, and Jezzy's new giant hay tray plus hay for Christmas. And a star made of haycube stuff. And a cage extension and new fleeces on order. Think I got carried away a bit but piggies are so grateful and uncomplicated compared to hooman family! Went to see my mum today with a handmade card and homemade mince pies... not mum's fault she's very ill but afterwards she complained I'd only stayed 5 minutes (it was an hour) then told someone else she wished I'd stop visiting all the time and leave her alone! Piggies are nice and straightforward... see a haycube, dance about happily, demolish a haycube :)

Back