• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here
  • Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Bio Lapsis Alongside Baytril?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning everyone! What a long night, my husband and I have been syringe feeding every 3 hours but woke up to find Dave eating a few pellets and having a drink at 6am. We think the fluid is slowly going down will compare photos later to be sure we don't want to get our hopes up x

Tha
Fingers firmly crossed for you all!
thank you for all your support! Dave is showing definite signs of improvement! Will be phoning vets this morning to report progress and book in tomorrow for another injection of antibiotic, they were reluctant to make the appointment on Friday as she didn't think he wld last the weekend x

Well he has had another antibiotic injection and to be repeated on Wednesday all we can do is pray now x
Tha

thank you for all your support! Dave is showing definite signs of improvement! Will be phoning vets this morning to report progress and book in tomorrow for another injection of antibiotic, they were reluctant to make the appointment on Friday as she didn't think he wld last the weekend x
llllll

I was wondering if you know the dose for bio lapis? When he was on baytril I was giving a pinch an hour or 2 after the medicine but what should I give as the antibiotic is being injected? I'm giving extra vitamin c now as he is being completely syringe fed. All advise welcome, thank you x

BIG HUGS

Oh no! I am so sorry! You did all you could and fought so hard for Dave. He couldn't have had a better mummy.

So sorry to hear this, you done everything you could for your poorly boy, Sweet Dreams Dave x

Thank you everyone, we are all devastated, we will miss him so much x

It is always very tough when you have been nursing a piggy through a protacted period of illness and have put in so much to give them every chance at getting better. It takes so much out of you, and it also forges a very close bond that is harder to get over.

You are welcome to post a tribute to Dave in our Rainbow Bridge section anytime it feels right for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back