• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here
  • Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Blood In Urine?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CharlotteR34

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hi, just had my two pigs out, they are both males and I noticed these little marks on my fleecy blanket. When I touch it it's wet so its fresh. I've tried looking at the colour an it's a mix between pink and brown, so I don't know if it's a UTI or when they've pooped and peed at the same time it's mixed together and created a brown colour? Or the oxidation of pee? I don't know how fast that's supposed to happen though. They seem fine and healthy and make no noise when either pee. Need your opinion guys cause I'm worried but also don't want to stress them out with an unnecessary trip to the vets! Thanks :)

1488144334703-881696322.jpg

14881445722341896120968.jpg

Also, forgot to add, they have just had carrots about and hour before

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back