Boars in Stockholm (Kongos diary)

Harry is NOT greedy...

PXL_20261001_103914242~2.webp

PXL_20261001_103918195.MP~2.webp

PXL_20261001_103916670.MP~2.webp

PXL_20261001_103933723.webp

PXL_20261001_103921160.MP~2.webp

But manners? Not my boy!

PXL_20261001_103236206~2.webp
The boys loves their new bed! Ben jumped up first and Harry was standing on his back hinds with his front paws on the side, whining. Then I just heard a little Ant-scream and a ruffle. Harry was up and Ben was on the ground. Now Harry jumps in and out of his bed. I'm not really sure Guinea pigs can see colours, but he has always loved the pink things I got him. Maybe its because I tend to always buy him pink...
 
He is trying to distract you to steal your soup? Or just making do with a soup parcel? 😉🥣
Are you having yummy 😋 poop soup, Harry?
I think Benny Bacon might tried to make himself some poopiesoopie behind Harrys bummie. Harry gets wild if he tries to touch the critical care. He eats when Harry is in foodcoma-land 😂
I do think he would happily give Ben some hotdogs for his own soup, though.
 
Beautiful boys ❤️❤️
I love reading about their antics 😂

They are lovely boys 🥰
Sometimes I think they understand people are watching their videos and pictures. Or at least Harry. Harry just loves to pose! Benny is just Benny. I dont think he realise how beautiful he is at all, he just wants to play and for me to leave his sexy armpit-dreads alone.
 
I want to run my fingers through those lovely lavender locks 🥰
He's amazingly soft! I dont want to know what he hides in that hair, though. Its like my nephew that was born with a afro-like blonde locks - no one knows where he got it from and it was so sweet, but I was always prepared to find an old diaper or his toothbrush in his hair. Actually I think Ben and him are twinsouls. Hyper hyper!

I love this thread.
Harry and Benny are such lovely characters
If you asked me a couple of years ago I would have looked at you as you were crazy - having a diary for my Guinea pigs and a YouTube? I have no social media, not even Facebook. But I love this thread too! Its so fun to really catch their moments and personalitytraits.
 
Back
Top