exia
Adult Guinea Pig






It takes a real man to wear pink!but he has always loved the pink things I got him. Maybe its because I tend to always buy him pink...
Oh yes, and I'm happy to be pink-Harry ("pink" is a Swedish word for pee).It takes a real man to wear pink!
He is trying to distract you to steal your soup? Or just making do with a soup parcel?Soup night! Happy Harry:
View attachment 289446
View attachment 289447
Me have no clue what Benny Bacon is doing, but I dont care he has his nose in my bummie. Me have soup!
Harry
Are you having yummySoup night! Happy Harry:
View attachment 289446
View attachment 289447
Me have no clue what Benny Bacon is doing, but I dont care he has his nose in my bummie. Me have soup!
Harry
He is trying to distract you to steal your soup? Or just making do with a soup parcel?![]()
I think Benny Bacon might tried to make himself some poopiesoopie behind Harrys bummie. Harry gets wild if he tries to touch the critical care. He eats when Harry is in foodcoma-landAre you having yummypoop soup, Harry?
Beautiful boys
I love reading about their antics![]()
Sometimes I think they understand people are watching their videos and pictures. Or at least Harry. Harry just loves to pose! Benny is just Benny. I dont think he realise how beautiful he is at all, he just wants to play and for me to leave his sexy armpit-dreads alone.They are lovely boys![]()
He's amazingly soft! I dont want to know what he hides in that hair, though. Its like my nephew that was born with a afro-like blonde locks - no one knows where he got it from and it was so sweet, but I was always prepared to find an old diaper or his toothbrush in his hair. Actually I think Ben and him are twinsouls. Hyper hyper!I want to run my fingers through those lovely lavender locks![]()
If you asked me a couple of years ago I would have looked at you as you were crazy - having a diary for my Guinea pigs and a YouTube? I have no social media, not even Facebook. But I love this thread too! Its so fun to really catch their moments and personalitytraits.I love this thread.
Harry and Benny are such lovely characters