Bobby - Cinnamon Trust

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beautifulmess

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Bobby was a dog I walked 3 times a week for a cinnamon trust member. He was 15 years old and still looked like a puppy. I was ill the week after Christmas so the last time I saw him was on Christmas Eve. He was put to sleep on the 27th I think.

He liked squeeky toys and lived with me for one night whilst his owner was in hospital.

We called him Bobbykins and Captain Floppy Ears. He didn't like dogs with long ears like Spaniels lol.

vabh57

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
He looks like he was a great character.
RIP Bobby. Run free x

Wiebke

Staff member
Reaction score
I am sorry that you lost such a personable friend!

Romily

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Oh he was gorgeous! So glad he was so loved in his last days x

Sue G

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
The Cinnamon Trust is a wonderful organisation, and bless you for walking this lovely dog. I'm so sorry he was pts, but I'm sure he enjoyed his walks with you.

Farquhar

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
What a beautiful doggie. He looked like a very wise doggie but I wonder why he didnt like long ears:) Sleep well lovely boy...

Reaction score
Awww what a lovely little face, those eyes (I'm a sucker for sad eyes), bless him he didn't look that old.
R.i.p x

Beautifulmess

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Awww what a lovely little face, those eyes (I'm a sucker for sad eyes), bless him he didn't look that old.
R.i.p x
He had a thyroid problem that meant he didn't lose his puppy fur, but he had very bad legs (couldn't stand without eventually having to sit down) and was incontinent. I looked after him for one night in my flat when his owner slipped in the snow and my I still have the Bicarbinate of soda stains on my carpet after cleaning up after him heh. x

Status
Not open for further replies.