• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Bobby - Cinnamon Trust

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beautifulmess

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Bobby was a dog I walked 3 times a week for a cinnamon trust member. He was 15 years old and still looked like a puppy. I was ill the week after Christmas so the last time I saw him was on Christmas Eve. He was put to sleep on the 27th I think.

He liked squeeky toys and lived with me for one night whilst his owner was in hospital.

We called him Bobbykins and Captain Floppy Ears. He didn't like dogs with long ears like Spaniels lol.

5309953314_31a129d58f_z.jpg

5309952856_74ecc4c8d2_z.jpg

5309365129_ef92f05861_z.jpg

5309953912_a802d91659.jpg

He looks like he was a great character.
RIP Bobby. Run free x

I am sorry that you lost such a personable friend!

Oh he was gorgeous! So glad he was so loved in his last days x

The Cinnamon Trust is a wonderful organisation, and bless you for walking this lovely dog. I'm so sorry he was pts, but I'm sure he enjoyed his walks with you.

What a beautiful doggie. He looked like a very wise doggie but I wonder why he didnt like long ears:) Sleep well lovely boy...

Awww what a lovely little face, those eyes (I'm a sucker for sad eyes), bless him he didn't look that old.
R.i.p x

Awww what a lovely little face, those eyes (I'm a sucker for sad eyes), bless him he didn't look that old.
R.i.p x
He had a thyroid problem that meant he didn't lose his puppy fur, but he had very bad legs (couldn't stand without eventually having to sit down) and was incontinent. I looked after him for one night in my flat when his owner slipped in the snow and my I still have the Bicarbinate of soda stains on my carpet after cleaning up after him heh. x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back