Buffs, not just for hoomans!

Status
Not open for further replies.

1_winged_angel

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I love my buff, I wear it like a scarf and it sometimes helps when the airs polluted and hard to breathe, unfortunately, my piggle Hope decided that it was a nice warm place to curl up and get some sleep, I snapped him just after he realised I was on to him!

All I could say was "Look at you!"

180766_492614375926_647985926_6444794_6252275_n.jpg

AudioHeart

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Awwwwww Buff is such a sweetie! x) x)

1_winged_angel

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I think he likes it because its fleece lined and it smells like me. Unfortunately, when I want to wear it and hes asleep in there, Hope gives me a look that says "but mummy!"

1_winged_angel

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I love how he has one ear slightly cocked to one side, gives him the look of "huh?"

1_winged_angel

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Awwww, cute picture x) Reminds me of how both my hairless guinea pigs have stolen my favorite blanket :))

Hope steals my pink spotty blanket, even when I am under it at times! Or he lies on my arm to try and pin me down, hes such a little character!

HairlessWillow7

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
lol, silly piggy :)) Hope is really adoreable :)

I think the hairless piggies like my little red blanket because it's soft and probably feels close to hair for them :))

1_winged_angel

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
lol, silly piggy :)) Hope is really adoreable :)

I think the hairless piggies like my little red blanket because it's soft and probably feels close to hair for them :))

He really is. I think your hairless piggies are so pretty, but i bet they love their cuddles!

HairlessWillow7

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
He really is. I think your hairless piggies are so pretty, but i bet they love their cuddles!

Thanks! They do! The skinny's seem to be a very friendly breed of piggy :) But, most piggies are anyway :)) Except for my old Nibbles :)) She's the reason my cat is terrified of guinea pigs! :))

1_winged_angel

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Thanks! They do! The skinny's seem to be a very friendly breed of piggy :) But, most piggies are anyway :)) Except for my old Nibbles :)) She's the reason my cat is terrified of guinea pigs! :))

My friends piggy isnt very social, she attacks my friend all the time, i have been lucky in that respect, all of mine have always been social and cuddly

Status
Not open for further replies.