• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Buffs, not just for hoomans!

Status
Not open for further replies.

1_winged_angel

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I love my buff, I wear it like a scarf and it sometimes helps when the airs polluted and hard to breathe, unfortunately, my piggle Hope decided that it was a nice warm place to curl up and get some sleep, I snapped him just after he realised I was on to him!

All I could say was "Look at you!"

180766_492614375926_647985926_6444794_6252275_n.jpg

Awwwwww Buff is such a sweetie! x) x)

I think he likes it because its fleece lined and it smells like me. Unfortunately, when I want to wear it and hes asleep in there, Hope gives me a look that says "but mummy!"

I love how he has one ear slightly cocked to one side, gives him the look of "huh?"

Awwww, cute picture x) Reminds me of how both my hairless guinea pigs have stolen my favorite blanket :))

Hope steals my pink spotty blanket, even when I am under it at times! Or he lies on my arm to try and pin me down, hes such a little character!

lol, silly piggy :)) Hope is really adoreable :)

I think the hairless piggies like my little red blanket because it's soft and probably feels close to hair for them :))

lol, silly piggy :)) Hope is really adoreable :)

I think the hairless piggies like my little red blanket because it's soft and probably feels close to hair for them :))

He really is. I think your hairless piggies are so pretty, but i bet they love their cuddles!

He really is. I think your hairless piggies are so pretty, but i bet they love their cuddles!

Thanks! They do! The skinny's seem to be a very friendly breed of piggy :) But, most piggies are anyway :)) Except for my old Nibbles :)) She's the reason my cat is terrified of guinea pigs! :))

Thanks! They do! The skinny's seem to be a very friendly breed of piggy :) But, most piggies are anyway :)) Except for my old Nibbles :)) She's the reason my cat is terrified of guinea pigs! :))

My friends piggy isnt very social, she attacks my friend all the time, i have been lucky in that respect, all of mine have always been social and cuddly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back